Click a link below to locate the Tribal/Regional Behavioral Health Authority (T/RBHA) nearest you
- GSA 6 – Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care (MMIC)
- GSA 7 – Health Choice Integrated Care (HCIC)
- GSA 7 – Navajo Nation
- GSA 7, 8 – Gila River Regional Behavioral health Authority
- GSA 7, 8 – White Mountain Apache Tribe
- GSA 8 – Cenpatico Integrated Care (C-IC)
- GSA 8 – Pascua Yaqui Tribe
Note: GSA stands for Geographic Service Area.
Find organizations providing behavioral health services that are owned and/or operated by Peers and Family Members. To find a specific provider, please visit the individual T/RBHA website above and search its online directory of providers. The directory includes detailed information for all providers including peer- and family-run providers.