Provider Re-registration Invitation
The Provider Re-registration Invitation is a process that requires all active Medicaid providers to take an action within the new AHCCCS Provider Enrollment Portal (APEP). All active providers will be required to validate that the data that has been converted into APEP is accurate and up-to-date.
Providers will receive an invitation by USPS mail to validate their data. The re-registration invitation notice will include a 14-digit temporary Application ID that’s needed to begin the process.
Beginning in August 2020, invitations will be sent each month, by provider type.
What Providers Need to Know About Re-registration
- Providers will be invited to re-register on a monthly basis by provider type (see the pdf schedule posted above). Please wait for your invitation to complete the process, as you’ll need the temporary ID code to log in.
- Providers will receive their re-registration invitation by United States Postal Service mail, sent to the correspondence address on file.
- All active Medicaid providers are required to complete the process.
- AHCCCS will review the submitted re-registration application and issue a written notice upon completion.
- The Re-registration Invitation process will not impact the provider’s current status.
- If the provider fails to respond to the re-registration Invitation they will not be terminated, but will be required to complete the process when they access APEP for the first time.
- If a provider needs to report a change, but is not scheduled to receive the re-registration notice until a later month, the provider can request the Application ID by contacting Provider Enrollment at (602) 417-7650, option 5. It will take between 5 and 7 business days to receive the application ID.
- Please do not request groups of provider Application IDs. AHCCCS will follow the provider type invitation schedule posted above.