Make A Premium Payment
Online Premium Payment Scheduling Guidelines
Making a premium payment or Online Premium Payment is a free service offered through AHCCCS. This service is designed to be simple allowing those who are enrolled in or owe a past premium for KidsCare, Freedom to Work and SSDI-TMC to manage their account.
You can use a Visa, Master Card, American Express, Credit/Debit Card, or enter a bank account number to make a payment. For the bank account payment option, you will need your account number and the bank routing number.
Payment Scheduling Information
Please read the following scheduling information
It is recommended that you schedule payments at least 3 business days before the actual due date.
- Same Day Processing: Complete your payment request by 4:30pm (MST)
- Next Business Day Processing: Complete your payment request after 4:30pm (MST)
- Future Scheduling: Payments scheduled for future processing will be processed at 4:30pm (MST) on that date.
- Weekend/Federal Holidays:
- Weekend and Federal Holiday dates are not available payment request dates for this online payment service
- If you schedule a payment for Saturday, Sunday, or for a Federal Holiday, the payment will be processed the following business day at 4:30pm (MST)
Enroll to Use the Online Payment Service
To login or enroll to use the Online Premium Payment service, confirm you have read, understood, and agree to abide by the guidelines, then select I Agree and follow the directions.Note: If you select I Disagree you cannot make online payments.
Select the appropriate link below to indicate your agreement or disagreement with the AHCCCS Online Premium Payment Scheduling Guidelines.
If you prefer to mail your payment, send it to:STATE OF ARIZONA AHCCCS
Los Angeles, CA 90074-9228
Please allow 5-7 days for your payment to reach us
Frequently Asked Questions
Before contacting a representative, you may want to consult the Common Questions to see if your question(s) is answered there.
Call Center hours are Monday through Friday 10am - 4pm (MST)
- For Billing Questions:
- Maricopa County: 602-417-4254
- Statewide: 1-888-827-4420