Minimum Subcontract Provisions
The Minimum Subcontract Provisions (MSPs) are referenced and incorporated into the AHCCCS Provider Participation Agreement as well as AHCCCS Medicaid Contracts, including Intergovernmental Agreements. AHCCCS Contractors’ subcontracts must reference and require compliance with the MSPs.
The MSPs are available at the links provided below:
- Minimum Subcontract Provisions
ALTCS/EPD and DES/DDD Contractors
Acute Care, CRS, DCS/CMDP, and RBHA Contractors
AHCCCS has instituted a Listserv to communicate updates regarding the MSPs. AHCCCS encourages Contractors and providers to subscribe to the MSP Listserv (DHCM-Min_Sub_Prov) in order to receive timely updates. To subscribe, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the website (http://listserv.azahcccs.gov)
- Locate and click on the list name: DHCM-Min_Sub_Prov
- In the right hand column click on the "Join or Leave DHCM-Min_Sub_Prov"
- Follow the instructions to Subscribe