AHCCCS Federally Qualified Healthcare Centers and Rural Health Clinics
The Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and Rural Health Clinics (RHCs) listed below are Community Health Centers (CHCs) that participate with AHCCCS.
FQHC/RHC PPS RATES
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2023 – 09/30/2024
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2022 – 09/30/2023
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2021 – 09/30/2022
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2020 – 09/30/2021 | Rich Text Version
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2019 – 09/30/2020 | Rich Text Version
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2018 – 09/30/2019 | Rich Text Version
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2017 – 09/30/2018 | Rich Text Version
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2016 – 09/30/2017 | Rich Text Version
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2015 – 09/30/2016 | Rich Text Version
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2014 – 09/30/2015 | Rich Text Version
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2013 – 09/30/2014 | Rich Text Version
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2003 – 09/30/2013 | Rich Text Version
FQHC AND RHC REIMBURSEMENT MATTERS
- Information About the 04/01/2015 Payment Process Change
- Information About Reimbursement for Case Management & Behavioral Health Technicians
- Case Management & BHT Retro-Correction Claims Handling Matrix
Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
- Adelante Healthcare, Inc.
- Black Canyon Community Health Center
- Canyonlands Community Health Care
- Chiricahua Community Health Centers, Inc.
- Circle the City
- Community Health Centers of West Yavapai
- Creek Valley Hospital Clinic
- Desert Senita Community Health Center
- El Rio Health Center
- Family Healthcare
- Horizon Health & Wellness (formerly Mountain Health & Wellness)
- Marana Health Center, Inc.
- Mariposa Community Health Center, Inc.
- Mountain Park Health Center
- Native Americans for Community Action
- Native Health
- Neighborhood Outreach Action for Health (N.O.A.H.)
- North Country HealthCare
- Sun Life Family Health Center
- Sunset Community Health Center
- Terros, Inc
- Tri-State Community Healthcare
- United Community Health Center, Inc.
- Valle Del Sol, Inc.
- Valleywise Health
- Wesley Community Center
More information about individual FQHC sites is available from the Arizona Association of Community Heath Centers (AACHC).
Rural Health Clinics (RHCs)
- Banner Health Clinic Page
- Benson Hospital Corp
- Community Hospital Clinic at Wickenburg Community Hospital
- Copper Queen Community Hospital
- Family Medical Center
- Gila Valley Clinic PC
- La Paz Regional Hospital (dba La Paz Medical Services - Quartzsite and Tri-Valley Medical Center)
- Little Colorado Physician’s Office
- Mount Graham Regional Medical Center, Inc.(dba Copper Mountain Clinic)
- Northern Cochise Community Hospital, Inc.
- Parker Medical Center
- Pioneer Medical CTR RHC
- San Luis Walk-In Clinic
- Summit Healthcare
- Superior Clinic (at Cobre Valley Community Hospital)
- Verde Community Healthcare
- White Mountain Regional Medical Center
Note: Information provided in PDF files.