AHCCCS Federally Qualified Healthcare Centers and Rural Health Clinics
The Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and Rural Health Clinics (RHCs) listed below are Community Health Centers (CHCs) that participate with AHCCCS. AHCCCS members may select one of the FQHCs and/or RHCs as their primary care physician.
FQHC/RHC PPS RATES
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2016 – 09/30/2017 | Rich Text Version
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2015 – 09/30/2016 | Rich Text Version
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2014 – 09/30/2015 | Rich Text Version
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2013 – 09/30/2014 | Rich Text Version
- Per Visit PPS Rates by Clinic 10/01/2003 – 09/30/2013 | Rich Text Version
FQHC AND RHC PAYMENT PROCESS CHANGE
Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
- Adelante Healthcare, Inc.
- Canyonlands Community Health Care
- Chiricahua Community Health Centers, Inc.
- Circle the City
- Community Health Centers of West Yavapai
- Desert Senita Community Health Center
- El Rio Health Center
- Marana Health Center, Inc.
- Maricopa County Health Care for the Homeless
- Maricopa Integrated Health Systems Clinics (FQHC look-alike)
- Mariposa Community Health Center, Inc.
- Horizon Health & Wellness (formerly Mountain Health & Wellness)
- Mountain Park Health Center
- Native Americans for Community Action
- Native Health
- Neighborhood Outreach Action for Health (N.O.A.H.)
- North Country HealthCare
- St. Elizabeth’s Health Center
- Sun Life Family Health Center
- Sunset Community Health Center
- Terros, Inc
- United Community Health Center, Inc.
- Valle Del Sol, Inc.
- Wesley Community Center
More information about individual FQHC sites is available from the Arizona Association of Community Heath Centers (AACHC).
Rural Health Clinics (RHCs)
- Parker Medical Center
- San Luis Walk-In Clinic
- Community Hospital Clinic at Wickenburg Community Hospital
- Copper Queen Community Hospital
- La Paz Regional Hospital (dba La Paz Medical Services - Quartzsite and Tri-Valley Medical Center)
- Northern Cochise Community Hospital, Inc.
- Summit Healthcare
- Superior Clinic (at Cobre Valley Community Hospital)
- Mount Graham Regional Medical Center, Inc. (dba Copper Mountain Clinic)
Note: Information provided in PDF files.