American Indian AHCCCS Members
American Indians have unique health service options:
- An American Indian who is eligible for AHCCCS or KidsCare may enroll in one of the AHCCCS Complete Care (ACC) plans or the American Indian Health Program.
- If an American Indian is eligible for Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS) and resides on a reservation, they may participate in Tribal Arizona Long Term Care System.
- If an American Indian is eligible for ALTCS and resides off a reservation, they may enroll with an ALTCS Program Contractor.
- To learn how tribal gaming payments affect financial eligibility for AHCCCS, please review the AHCCCS Eligibility Policy Manual, Chapter 600: Income Eligibility, Subchapter 606: Types of Income, DD Indian Gaming Profit Distribution.
- American Indian Health Plan Enrollment Choice Matrix | Rich Text Version
- American Indian Health Facilities (ITUs)