AHCCCS Reports for Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
External Quality Review (EQR) Annual Reports
AHCCCS contracts with External Quality Review Organizations (EQROs) to produce External Quality Review (EQR) Annual Reports that assess the performances of AHCCCS contracted health plans.
AHCCCS Annual Report
The annual report documents accomplishments, project status, quantitative and case study findings, utilization data, and other information as part of Arizona’s 1115 Demonstration.
Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Reports
The HCBS report provides information to plan and forecast the needs and interventions for long-term care consumers in the area of Non-Medical Home and Community Based Services (NMHCBS) and the Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS) HCBS programs.
Specific information about Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) includes:
- Spouse as Paid Caregiver
- Self Directed Attendant Care (SDAC)
- Transition Services
- Prior Period Coverage For HCBS
- Ball v. Biedess (Rodgers)
- Arizona State Hospital Transition Workgroup
- HCBS Annual Report for CYE 2015
- HCBS Annual Report for CYE 2014
- HCBS Annual Report for CYE 2013
- HCBS Annual Report for CYE 2012
Quarterly Progress Reports
AHCCCS is required to submit Quarterly Progress Reports to CMS.