AHCCCS News & Updates
February 27, 2023
Back To Top
AHCCCS Members: Go Paperless and Get Updates Faster!
Members, don’t wait for the mail to be delivered—sign up to receive texts or emails from AHCCCS. Get notification of news, alerts, and letters from AHCCCS as soon as they are sent.
All you need is a Health-e-Arizona Plus online account. If you don’t have one, create one today on Health-e-Arizona Plus at www.healthearizonaplus.gov.
In your www.healthearizonaplus.gov account you can:
- See letters about benefits,
- Choose to stop getting paper letters by U.S. mail,
- Sign up for alerts by text message, email, or both,
- Report address and other changes,
- See the status of your application,
- Renew benefits and coverage, and
- Manage your account.
Once you have an account, going paperless is easy!
- Log in to Health-e-Arizona Plus www.healthearizonaplus.gov.
- Go to “Message Center” on the toolbar.
- Click on “Manage My Alerts and Letters.”
- Choose the preferred letter and alert options. You may choose email, text, or both.
Need more help? See the Go Paperless flier for screenshots of how to subscribe.