Quality Improvement Collaborative
The Targeted Investments Program Quality Improvement Collaborative (TIPQIC) is a collaboration between the AHCCCS Targeted Investments (TI) team and Arizona State University (ASU) with the goal of helping TI participating providers manage and improve their performance on incentivized measures. The ASU team established TIPQIC in 2019, and provided support to TI participating providers in Years 4-6 of the original Targeted Investments program (TI 1.0).
This collaboration will expand in TI 2.0. During Year 1 of TI 2.0 (Oct 2022 - Sept 2023), TIPQIC will provide application assistance to provider organizations interested in submitting an application. Providers who would like to apply for TI 2.0 and require assistance including document review must submit the provider interest form no later than 8/30/2023. Early submission of the provider interest form is highly encouraged.
Visit the TIPQIC website to learn about the resources and services available.
The quality improvement, data science, and clinical informatics experts at ASU support TI participants by:
- Providing data feedback and benchmarking through personalized dashboards updated monthly;
- Educating TI participants on quality improvement (QI) strategies and techniques;
- Distributing best practices and facilitating peer learning;
- Aiding TI participants with improving internal reporting processes and identifying areas for improvement;
- Assisting with onboarding new staff to TI;
- Adapting services and resources to meet TI participants’ needs;
- Maximizing the opportunity to achieve performance measure targets; and
- Providing Continuing Education (CE) credits for Medical, Nursing, Psychology, Social Work, and Interprofessional certifications.
Best Practice Audit Guides: https://tipqic.org/perfimp.html
Contact Info: TIPQIC@asu.edu