Attestation and Document Validation Process
TI Attestation Tutorial
Document Validation Criteria
The criteria AHCCCS will use to review documents required for meeting TI Milestones is linked below. The criteria detail the basis for AHCCCS’s review of the content of the submitted documents:
- TI Participants will be required to upload supporting documents for many of the Milestones through the TI attestation and document validation portal.
- The submitted documents will be reviewed by AHCCCS to determine if the content meets the intent of the associated Core Component and Milestone
Some milestones will not require a document upload. However, it is strongly recommended that TI participants keep all information related to the TI program for a period of seven years after the program ends due to the potential for post-pay audit. If you have questions, please email us at: TargetedInvestments@azahcccs.gov.
- Adult BH Document Validation Criteria
- Pediatric BH Document Validation Criteria
- Adult PCP Document Validation Criteria
- Pediatric PCP Document Validation Criteria
- Justice Document Validation Criteria
- Hospital Document Validation Criteria
After You Attest
Once documents are submitted through the Attestation Portal, the TI team will reach out to the participant (via email and phone call if needed) if:
- the wrong document(s) was submitted
- PHI was identified in the document(s)
- there were issues viewing the attachment
- the submitted document did not meet the Document Review Criteria
You will have 5 business days to make the corrections and/or resubmit through the Attestation portal. If the participant does not make corrections/resubmit within the five days, those document(s) will be considered to have not met that milestone.
If a participant is not notified by the TI team regarding a submitted document within up to 30 days after 10/31/2018, this indicates that the document(s) submitted met the criteria and will be considered to have met the milestone. All documents are subject to post-payment audit.