AHCCCS Encounter Manual
The Encounter Manual is a reference guide for Contractors outlining how to submit and correct encounter data to AHCCCS Administration.
Download or Print Individual Chapters
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Overview
- Chapter 2: Encounter Authorizations and Control Documents
- Chapter 3: Encounter Processing
- Chapter 4: Encounter Error Resolution
- Chapter 5: Provider and Reference Files
- Chapter 6: “How To…”
- Chapter 7: Supplemental Information
- Encounter Manual - Entire Document
Encounter Unit staff is available Monday through Friday (excluding State holidays)
to assist contractors in resolving encounter errors or to research specific encounter
issues. Questions regarding the validator or TI should be submitted to the AHCCCSTIEncounters@azahcccs.gov e-mail address. All other encounter questions, including those concerning mainfame, should be sent to the AHCCCSEncounters@azahcccs.gov e-mail address.