Mental Health Resources for Service Members & Veterans
Not every wound leaves a scar.
The strain of separation, the stress of combat and the trauma of loss can have debilitating consequences for service members and military veterans - and their families - long after coming home. The symptoms of psychological health issues, just like physical ailments, vary, as do the options for treatment.
And, like any other injury or medical condition, mental health issues have no bearing on the strength or character of the person who experiences the symptoms.
Prevention and early intervention are keys to achieving and maintaining good mental health.
You are not alone! There is help available:
- Take a free, confidential mental health screening today!
- If you are in a crisis, please call a crisis line right away!
- Accessing/Paying for Behavioral Health Services in Arizona
- Real Warriors Campaign
- Arizona Department of Veterans Services
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
- National Resource Directory